Mangat Dental Center in San Jose
- You will experience some discomfort with any new dentures for a few days. All new dentures need several adjustments to completely and comfortably fit your mouth.
- You should take the dentures out every night and keep them in a clean container filled with water or denture cleaning solution. Your gums need to rest and be without the dentures every day for a period of time.
- Clean dentures thoroughly with a brush and water before putting them back in your mouth.
- It may be difficult to talk normally with new dentures for a few days. One way to practice is to read a book or newspaper out loud for a period of time everyday. Your tongue and muscles will get used to the new dentures and you will talk normally very soon.
- Feel free to call our office if you experience pain, discomfort, or have any additional questions or concerns.
Click here to return to Patient Resources
Click here to view our Services
If you are in need of an experienced San Jose Dentist, click here to make an appointment or call 408-272-2424 today!