Mangat Dental Center in San Jose
- Do not eat on your new filling for one hour and until numbness subsides.
- If you are supervising children who had fillings done, make sure they do not bite on their numb lips or tongue, as this can cause serious injury to their soft tissue.
- Do not bite hard or chew on silver amalgam fillings for 24 hours.
- You may experience cold and heat sensitivity as well as some gum soreness, but this usually subsides within a few days.
- Call our office if you experience pain or discomfort for more than a few days after the fillings. Feel free to call in with any other questions or concerns as well.
Click here to return to Patient Resources
Click here to view our Services
If you are in need of an experienced San Jose Dentist, click here to make an appointment or call 408-272-2424 today!